1. First of all, it's my cameras (SRL + DSRL)
  2. Lenses. My most frequently used those are Canon EF 70-200 mm f/4 L USM, Canon EF 17-40 mm f/4 L USM and Canon EF 50 mm f/1.4 USM.
  3. Tripod. Whether you take your photographs by film or digital camera a good tripod is essential. Although I may not use it all the time, I've got to have it just in case.
  4. iPod. Generally I listen to jazz, new age or classical music while shooting and watch the video podcasts about photography and design while the rest.
  5. And one more item - mobile phone. It help me keep in touch with my family and friends by voice and email, reed latest news, and even communicate with foreigners (I've installed there a dictionary which helps me sometimes overcome foreign language difficulty).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment